: Every child's potential is a reality.Mission:
To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. Purpose:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Please join us by becoming a PTA member. Our membership drive will go on all year so stop by our PTA campus location and partner up with us on this mission.